Shore Excursion General Information
What is Included?
Licensed and insured late model coaches, vehicles, watercraft, and other modes of transportation are utilized.
Meals and Refreshments:
Included when indicated in the tour description.
Licensed, English-speaking, local guides accompany all tours, where available.
Tours include all required admission fees, where applicable.
What should I wear?
When taking a shore excursion, comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, a hat, and sunscreen are suggested. You may consider bringing an umbrella, raincoat, sweater, or jacket. And don't forget your camera!
Cancellations and Refunds
- In order to ensure quality guides and sufficient transportation, we must provide the tour operator with passenger counts at least 36 hours in advance. Therefore no refunds will be given within 36 hours of tour departure for cancellations or no-shows.
- Tours operate rain or shine.
- Tours require minimum participation levels to operate so please sign up as early as possible. Tours may be cancelled if minimum participation levels are not met.
Prices, Itineraries and General Information
- Shore excursion prices are subject to change to meet unexpected cost increases or currency fluctuations.
- Changes may occur before your scheduled departure. Please consult the Destination Services Desk onboard for information and current pricing.
- During local or national holidays, access to certain facilities (such as museums or archaeological sites) may be limited or denied. In such instances, adjustments will be made to minimize inconvenience to guests.
- Some tours have limited availability. Please sign up early to avoid disappointment.
- Oceania Cruises reserves the right to require guests to complete a liability waiver for select shore excursions. For more information, please visit the Destination Services Desk on Deck 4.