Featuring four "Anniversary Sailings" and world-renowned themed voyages that offer hands-on classes, concerts, wine tastings and more.
From the "finest cuisine at sea" to port-intensive itineraries, our points of distinction are what makes us the best value in upscale cruising.
Enjoy 2 for 1 Cruise Fares, FREE Airfare, 50% off Deposits, FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities, FREE Unlimited Internet Package, Business Class Air Upgrade from $799 plus $500 Shipboard Credit.*
This is a limited time offer and must be booked by May 31, 2013.
Oceania Cruises is renowned for offering an exceptional experience at an incredible value. Book early & save on our most popular itineraries.
There's still time! Take advantage of our limited availability offers, including our 2013 Winter voyages to the Caribbean and South Pacific.
Our ships cater to just 684 pampered guests on Regatta, Nautica and Insignia, and 1,250 privileged guests on Marina and Riviera.
Enjoy the "finest cuisine at sea" orchestrated by legendary Master Chef Jacques Pépin and in multiple open-seating venues.
Beautifully appointed with handsome furnishings and fine amenities, our luxurious suites & staterooms are the ideal place to rest, relax and retire.
Country club-casual ambiance, Canyon Ranch SpaClub®, Bon Appétit Culinary Center and Artist Loft ensure your utmost comfort and well-being.
Oceania Cruises pioneered extensive overnight stays and late evening departures allowing guests to truly experience each destination to it's fullest.
Save up to 40% off à la carte prices when you purchase the Your World Collection or Unlimited Passport Collection value packages.
For even more in-depth exploration and discovery, we have created a special collection of extended land programs that is without equal.
Oceania Cruises painstakingly selects each world-class hotel for its superb location, ambiance, standards of service, cuisine and amenities.
Presented by Mary Hart
Our experts provide turn-key services that will help you select your perfect cruise, customize your air schedule, reserve pre- and post-land programs and help you plan your onboard experience.
Sign in or register for My Oceania.
Your flight should be pleasurable. From the moment you book your journey, you can relax knowing that FREE Airfare is guaranteed.
Peace of mind. Travel insurance makes your cruise more pleasurable & relaxing, and something for which our program was specifically created.
Being a member of the Oceania Cruises family allows you to enjoy the most generous rewards in premium cruising.
Announcing New & Exciting Rewards
On these two extraordinary voyages, our valued past guests will enjoy exclusive events, special shore excursions and additional surprises.
Visit our social pages to enter sweepstakes, interact with guests, comment on your favorite stories, posts, images and videos!
If you are already booked with us, please sign in to view and manage your current cruise reservation.
Receive maximum pre-cruise savings by purchasing shore excursions online as early as 180 days and up until 72 hours prior to your sail date.
Discover the hotels and land programs available on your voyage, purchase beverage packages and make your dining reservations.
Visit the Before You Go section to complete your guest registration, request air deviations and learn about insurance, visas and more.
Explore Our Ships
May we help you
The great capitals of Northern Europe lure you with their treasures. From the jewels of the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam to the glories of the Hermitage during your three-day stay in St. Petersburg, explore the wonders of the past. The Vigeland Sculpture Park of Oslo will amaze you, while the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, easily reachable from Warnemünde, will move you. Stroll through the medieval streets of Riga and Tallinn, watch the changing of the guard at Stockholm's Royal Palace, or marvel at Helsinki's 20th century Church in the Rock. Wherever you go, Scandinavia will entertain you with her sweet serenade
While there are many modern marvels on this remarkable voyage, you may find yourself drawn to the past. Admire the medieval buildings of King Christian IV of Denmark in Copenhagen and the relics of the Cold War in rebounding Berlin. Learn of the Polish-Teutonic wars in glorious Gdansk and explore the legacies of the czars during three full days and two nights in spectacular St. Petersburg. Echoes of the Soviet Union can be found in fiercely independent Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, while Helsinki and Stockholm blend ornate churches and plazas with the uncluttered modernity of contemporary Scandinavia.
A CULTURAL ESCAPADE | From the distinct narrow, gabled houses of Amsterdam to the unique sculptures hiding throughout the quaint Old Town of Klaipeda, the cultures of Northern Europe offer a glimpse into the past and the history of Western civilization. The largest open-air gallery in the world, the East Side Gallery in Berlin is a section of the Berlin Wall that stretches for nearly a mile and is covered in murals painted by artists from around the world who traveled to Berlin after the wall fell. More distant history is revealed in the stunning 18th century Peter and Paul Cathedral in St. Petersburg, where Russian tsars from Peter the Great to Nicholas II were buried.
· With over 13,000 works of art, ceremonial items and historical objects, the Jewish Historical Museum in Amsterdam offers a comprehensive look at Jewish history in the Netherlands
· Established in 1346 just east of present-day Helsinki, Porvoo is the second oldest town in Finland and has picturesque cobblestone streets and brightly painted wooden buildings
· The Armory Chamber in the Kremlin in Moscow, a train ride from St. Petersburg, displays an amazing collection of Russian treasures
· A sobering reminder of one of the darkest periods of European history, the concentration camp Stutthof was opened near Gdansk on the second day of World War II and was liberated on May 9, 1945
JOURNEY TO THE TOP OF THE WORLD | The days will be at their longest during this splendid 20-day voyage exploring some of the world’s northernmost ports of call. Dramatic fjords and lush green landscapes are highlights of the pristine Faroe Islands. Founded in 1912, the Akureyri Botanical Gardens are an excellent place to get familiar with the flora of Iceland, as the gardens feature nearly every plant found on this island country. Tour the majestic icebergs that surround the Ammassalik Islands. Behold the icy glaciers and amazing scenery from the 100-degree hot springs near Qaqortoq. Experience a thrilling whale-watching experience by the light of the midnight sun in Reykjavik.
· Amid the gentle rolling hills of Scotland near Edinburgh, discover the Old Course at St. Andrews, one of the world’s oldest golf courses
· Mousa Sound, south of Lerwick, is one of Scotland’s most important sites for the threatened harbor porpoise
· Follow Scotland’s Malt Whisky Trail through Speyside, a renowned whisky region near Portree
· The works of one of the greatest modern portrait painters, John Butler Yeats, father of poet W.B. Yeats, hang in the impressive National Gallery in Dublin
SUMMER SEAS | The Baltic Sea shimmers under the summer sun as you explore some of the most intriguing cities in the world. A poignant symbol of the city’s tumultuous past, the restored Brandenburg Gate stands at the border where the Berlin Wall divided Berlin for 28 years. Tallinn’s medieval walled Old Town is a fascinating contrast to the elegant 19th century buildings of its modern neighborhoods. An overnight stay in St. Petersburg allows time to explore the Hermitage Museum at length. Occupying six historic buildings and containing nearly three million artifacts and works of art, the Hermitage is one of the world’s oldest and largest museums.
· A leisurely lake cruise offers beautiful views of Schwerin Castle, the grand residence of the former Duke of Mecklenburg near Warnemünde
· Built during the 17th and 18th centuries, an intricate system of tunnels beneath Tallinn’s Old Town provided safe storage for weapons and ammunition
· An evening at the ballet is the perfect way to enjoy the rich cultural history of St. Petersburg
· One of Helsinki’s major thoroughfares, Mannerheim Street is where you will find Helsinki’s Museum of Contemporary Art, National Museum, Music Hall and House of Parliament