Featuring four "Anniversary Sailings" and world-renowned themed voyages that offer hands-on classes, concerts, wine tastings and more.
From the "finest cuisine at sea" to port-intensive itineraries, our points of distinction are what makes us the best value in upscale cruising.
Enjoy 2 for 1 Cruise Fares, FREE Airfare, 50% off Deposits, FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities, FREE Unlimited Internet Package, Business Class Air Upgrade from $799 plus $500 Shipboard Credit.*
This is a limited time offer and must be booked by May 31, 2013.
Oceania Cruises is renowned for offering an exceptional experience at an incredible value. Book early & save on our most popular itineraries.
There's still time! Take advantage of our limited availability offers, including our 2013 Winter voyages to the Caribbean and South Pacific.
Our ships cater to just 684 pampered guests on Regatta, Nautica and Insignia, and 1,250 privileged guests on Marina and Riviera.
Enjoy the "finest cuisine at sea" orchestrated by legendary Master Chef Jacques Pépin and in multiple open-seating venues.
Beautifully appointed with handsome furnishings and fine amenities, our luxurious suites & staterooms are the ideal place to rest, relax and retire.
Country club-casual ambiance, Canyon Ranch SpaClub®, Bon Appétit Culinary Center and Artist Loft ensure your utmost comfort and well-being.
Oceania Cruises pioneered extensive overnight stays and late evening departures allowing guests to truly experience each destination to it's fullest.
Save up to 40% off à la carte prices when you purchase the Your World Collection or Unlimited Passport Collection value packages.
For even more in-depth exploration and discovery, we have created a special collection of extended land programs that is without equal.
Oceania Cruises painstakingly selects each world-class hotel for its superb location, ambiance, standards of service, cuisine and amenities.
Presented by Mary Hart
Our experts provide turn-key services that will help you select your perfect cruise, customize your air schedule, reserve pre- and post-land programs and help you plan your onboard experience.
Sign in or register for My Oceania.
Your flight should be pleasurable. From the moment you book your journey, you can relax knowing that FREE Airfare is guaranteed.
Peace of mind. Travel insurance makes your cruise more pleasurable & relaxing, and something for which our program was specifically created.
Being a member of the Oceania Cruises family allows you to enjoy the most generous rewards in premium cruising.
Announcing New & Exciting Rewards
On these two extraordinary voyages, our valued past guests will enjoy exclusive events, special shore excursions and additional surprises.
Visit our social pages to enter sweepstakes, interact with guests, comment on your favorite stories, posts, images and videos!
If you are already booked with us, please sign in to view and manage your current cruise reservation.
Receive maximum pre-cruise savings by purchasing shore excursions online as early as 180 days and up until 72 hours prior to your sail date.
Discover the hotels and land programs available on your voyage, purchase beverage packages and make your dining reservations.
Visit the Before You Go section to complete your guest registration, request air deviations and learn about insurance, visas and more.
Your World. Your Way.
Explore Our Ships
May we help you
NORTHEASTERN EXPLORATION | Explore the great capitals and coastlines of New England and Canada, all against the backdrop of one of Mother Nature’s most spectacular productions, autumn in the Northeast. In the capital city of Boston, straddle the centuries from the Freedom Trail tracing the history of the American Revolution to the panoramic views from the 50th floor of the thoroughly modern Prudential Tower. Dine on lobster fresh from the sea in Halifax, the capital of Nova Scotia. In the capital of Quebec, wander the quaint cobblestone streets of Quebec City’s granite-walled Old Town. The season and its colors will entice you to leisurely stroll along some of the most startlingly beautiful coastlines in the world.
· The opulence of the Gilded Age comes alive in the meticulously preserved mansions of Newport, Rhode Island
· The oldest park in the United States, Boston Common affords an opportunity to experience the dynamic energy of this historically significant city
· A premier summer resort, Bar Harbor’s opulence is of the natural variety in Acadia National Park, the views from Cadillac Mountain or a glimpse of migrating humpback whales
· A tour of Sydney provides a first-hand glimpse at the history of this charming city and the influence of the once powerful coal and steel industries
The autumn leaves should be at their peak color as Regatta calls on a collection of classic destinations in New England and eastern Canada. Shop along the waterfront of Bar Harbor in the shadow of Acadia National Park. Watch for eagles soaring overhead on the scenic trail that winds through Corner Brook. Learn the fascinating story of Canada's birth at Founder's Hall in historic Charlottetown. Explore Quebec City's beautifully preserved Old Town, the only walled city on the continent north of Mexico. Take the dramatic Cliff Walk that traces the rocky shoreline behind Newport's Gilded Age mansions. By following a relaxing route between New York and Montreal, this voyage becomes all the more magnificent.
SHADES OF PERFECT
Mother Nature will provide the entertainment on this voyage, and the Northeast is her palette. The fall colors are particularly romantic on a horse and carriage ride through Manhattan’s Central Park. The historical mansions of the Gilded Age in Newport are especially dazzling when framed in autumn oranges and reds. In Halifax, autumn is marked by the extraordinary migration of humpback whales to warmer waters for the winter. To experience Mother Nature’s last encore, Insignia takes you to the crystal blue waters and pink sandy beaches of Bermuda.
· Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, Maine, offers the perfect opportunity to experience the autumn parade of changing colors up close
· The playground for the extremely wealthy, Bar Harbor is home to stately mansions once occupied by Astors, Fords, Rockefellers and Carnegies
· No visit to Halifax would be complete without a tour of the picturesque lighthouses that guard the dramatic coastline, followed by a lunch of freshly caught lobster
· A walking tour through the quaint cobblestone streets of Olde Town in St. George is the best way to experience the history and culture of the oldest inhabited town of English origin in the New World
RELAX AND RECHARGE | Any retreat offers the opportunity to escape the daily routine and be reminded of the things that make life a wondrous experience. On this leisurely voyage, autumn transformation is the radiant theme. Whether dining on the finest cuisine at sea in one of Oceania Cruises’ gourmet restaurants or enjoying the world’s best theater in New York, each new day offers an abundance of opportunities to truly experience the finest things in life. The taste of fresh lobster, just harvested from the sea, requires that you slow down and fully savor the moment. The sapphire waters of Bermuda are also best appreciated at an unhurried pace.
· The changing colors of fall are a thrilling spectacle that frames the voyage to sea along the St. Lawrence River
· The very essence of Monet’s Grand Canal, Venice begs for slow consideration of the changing light on Santa Maria della Salute at The Museum of Fine Arts in Boston
· The rhythm of Hamilton is set by the gentle waves lapping at its shores and a horse-drawn carriage ride through its colorful streets
· Southern life is in stark contrast to bustling Boston and New York, and the romantic Magnolia Gardens in Charleston provide the perfect opportunity to surrender to its pace
Journey between the French flair of eclectic Montreal and the Latin rhythms of electric Miami, exploring Canada, New England and beyond. Sail through the riotous fall colors of New England, the pastel architecture of balmy Bermuda and the sapphire seas of the Bahamas. Quebec City, Sydney, Halifax and Saint John provide a slice of Canadian splendors, while Bar Harbor and Boston are quintessentially American. Take a bite out of the Big Apple before your overnight in Bermuda and then dive into the Caribbean with a stop in colorful Nassau. From fall foliage to pristine beaches, the shores along this journey offer scenery to please every eye.