Immerse yourself in the joy of cooking gourmet cuisine at Oceania Cruises' Bon Appétit Culinary Center. It's the world's only hands-on culinary studio at sea, a distinction that elevates the onboard gourmand experience to a level of participation far beyond even the grandest expectations.
- The only cooking school at sea to offer hands-on instruction
- Produced in conjunction with Bon Appétit, America's premier publication catering to fine food and wine
- Expert Master Chefs provide instruction in a professional kitchen atmosphere
- Expand your knowledge and appreciation of local cuisines
- 12 individual cooking stations with two guests per station
- From great regional cuisines to the secrets of homemade pasta, our hands-on classes are perfect for every aspiring chef
- Culinary classes are $69.00 per guest
Children under the age of 18 may not participate in the Bon Appétit Culinary Center, except as stipulated below:
- Children between the ages of 16-17 may participate in the Culinary Center with a parent/legal guardian's signed Minor Waiver and Release Form. Parents must accompany children to the beginning of the class to present the signed Minor Waiver and Release Form.
- Children between the ages of 13-16 may participate with a signed Minor Waiver and Release Form but must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian for the duration of each class.